Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Absence

Wow, how fast time goes by. I can't believe it has been several months since I blogged. Life has been a bit crazy and I have just gotten out of the habit of really taking the time to do this.



I started working last January on Saturdays only because of the poor economy. In the Spring I started working more PRN hours at a few different Transitional Rehab Centers. I began working 2 day a week and Saturdays. I was definitely glad for this opportunity. I have been doing this as of currently. I just was offered a more permanent weekly hours working at Rocky Mountain Transitional Care Center in Riverton 2 days a week and a few Saturdays a month. I do enjoy working. I love being a Occupational Therapy Assistant. I work with the Elderly and enjoy helping them regain their independence with their Activities of Daily Living. The other therapist I work with are awesome and we have lots of fun working together and with our patients.

I am super excited because my work is now only 5 minutes from my house and from our kids school. It makes it very convenient. I am able to be home from work by 3:30 or 4:oo pm which is the same time as Drew and Dane get home from school. I am just glad I only have to work two day a week because I enjoy being home on those other days with Luke. Besides their is so much to do in taking care of the house and preparing meals and helping the kids with their homework each week. Because of work it makes me prioritize my time better...except for blogging. I need to do better with this. I have so much to catch up on but I am too far behind so to catch up the year in a nutshell I am going to post 1 or 2 pics from each month and call it good. So hear we go!

0 comments: