Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saint George Here We Come!!







It was finally time for our family to go south and enjoy the warm weather. We got to St. George on Wednesday at about 5 pm. We had pizza for dinner and then took off over to this newly built park by the river. The kids had a great time because this park is a little different than most. The weather was about 67 degrees which was great for hanging out especially after driving for 4 hours.
On Thursday we went to Zions National Park to have a picnic and go on a hike. Zions was beautiful in the spring and the temperature was not bad...about 60 degrees. The kids loved being in the out doors and had a great time seeing the river, the water falls and a few baby deer.
Most of our trip to St. George we spent at the park, shopping at the outlets, watching the Mountian West Conference Tournament, and the Wac Tournment with Kent and Dad. After the third night of Basketball my Mom and I took off to see Twilight...yes I finally got to see the show before it came out on DVD. I thought it was pretty good but my mom kept saying how strange it was and weird. I kept telling her to hush. It was nice to get away while my kids were sleeping.










3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted! It is so fun to see what you are up too. Your family is sooo cute! I need to update a little better. I'm so behind. I need to get caught up too. Love it! Great job!

Marci said...

What A pretty place to Be & with your Mom & Dad, I love looking at your blog.
(I have a blog Too, I,m not real good. You can get on it on Julie's blog (Ray & Marci)
Love Ya - Aunt Marci

Anya said...

Thank you for posting those picktures...Your mom and dad look wounderful!!! I love your mom's white hair. I always wanted my hair to be that color when I'm older.
That's so funny about the Twilight...I saw it 3 times, 3rd with Troy and he acctually liked it. What a guy!
Anyway, good seeing your family.